Monday, April 30, 2012

Fossil sells vintage???




Am I coming late to the party....or was this a secret to all of you, too??

I was cruising around the web last night, and popped over to Fossil.com to check out the new watches and handbags they have out for Spring. On the sidebar I notice a category called Fossil Finds, clicked on it and was SHOCKED to find loads of vintage goodies waiting to be added to my little shopping cart! 

I had no idea they sold cool old stuff!!

They have old signs...


chippy paint bird cages...


antique glove molds...


and a nice selection of old cameras, too...


Quite a few things have been sold already, like this super-cute aqua camera...so apparently someone out there knows this is going on in the world of Fossil! 

You know I love my vintage, so this is going to be a site I check regularly now for the must-have one of a kind item...so I thought you should know, too! 

Pop over and take a peek, they have some fun things!

On a 'work' note...I am back to my warehouse for another 12 hour painting marathon today! I sure hope my Chicago peeps are looking for painted furniture this weekend. Every last inch of my trucks are going to be packed and it is going to be a gorgeous weekend at the flea!!! Hope to see you there!

19 comments:

  1. They had the neatest charms to put on their rope necklaces........like a vintage camera and camper. I thought they were so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good to know! I had no idea. Thanks for the information!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did not know that either. i love fossil and those are some great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get outta town! I had no clue but perhaps it was better that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- I didn't know that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet news! Have fun this weekend, Mary.

    : )

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had no idea! I love the birdcage, but it said it isn't recommended for live animals :( They have some great finds though :)

    Have a great weekend!! Sell lots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps. Is it weird that I can hear your voice reading your blog posts to me now that I know what you sound like? heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    Fantastic write-up, First-class story it is definitely, This important is just a tremendously nicely structured post
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, whataddya know?
    Thanks for feeding my shopping addiction with yet another source.
    I needed that like, oh, another hole in the head. ;-)

    XOXO,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love your painted furniture! I wish I could come to your flea market sale but I'm in Texas. Do you have a site where you sell your furniture? Also, what color white do you use??

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had no idea Fossil had vintage! How I wish I could be at the market to scoop up your wares!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excited to see what fun stuff you have for sale tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so going to try to come on Sunday...hope you have something left!!!
    :)Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fossil? Vintage? I had no idea. Thanks for the awesome link. I need that sign :)

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Fossil where we can find Stylish apparels and accessories. Thanks for sharing Fossil vintage sales.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi
    Fossil sells vintage???
    Excellent post I Love it, you just gained a brand new reader. Thank you and best of luck

    ReplyDelete