Wednesday, December 5, 2012

pics from around the shop...




AMAZING. 

That is the first word I can think of to describe how the grand opening of my little shop went last Thursday. As I have been reflecting back over the last few days I am still stunned at the crowd that came out all three days to support me and my adventure! I will never be able to express how grateful I am to each and every one of you that either sent my supportive words through email or came in to say 'hello' last weekend.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

I was so lucky to have Traci on hand to take photos for me...I didn't have a chance to get a single photo all weekend!




Here we are right before I opened the door...




....and then then just a few moments later...




It was like that pretty much all night! I was advertised to close at 9...but couldn't shut the doors until 11! 






And for all of you that have emailed and left comments - YES! Urban Farmgirl T-shirts will be for sale online, too! $25 includes shipping! Email me if you would like one! urbanfarmgirlandco@yahoo.com.














It was such a wonderful weekend! I opened the door with a shop full of vintage goodies...and shut the lights of Saturday night to a shop picked clean with the tables almost bare. I am gearing up for the next opening...the shop will be full of new goods! Hope you will be able to stop by!

Shop address:
2202 Rural St. 
Rockford, IL  61107

December Open Dates:
December 12th - 3-9 
(it's a Christmas open house, so come for treats and giveaways!)

December 13th - 10-6
December 14th - 10-4
December 15th - 10-4

Hope to see you there!