Friday, October 30, 2009

coming soon...I promise!

You girls are just the best! Thank you for taking my business card at the shows...and actually using them!
I cannot thank you enough for all the phone calls and emails...wondering when the heck I am going to get anything listed on Etsy!

Soon...I promise!

I have been working - literally - day and night on all the custom orders I received since the last show.

I hope to have the last one, a gorgeous dining room set, wrapped up and delivered by next weekend.
Who knows, maybe I will even show you pictures when I get it done!
Then I can concentrate on getting photos taken and edited...and finally get some goodies up on Etsy!

Oh, but I do have a twin and a full size bed up on Etsy now, for those of you that were asking.
vintagehomeandgarden.etsy.com

Here are a couple pics of what will be going up...if you see something you like...
drop me an email...














I know, I know...thats only 3 pictures, but I have a china cabinet calling my name in the other room.
I better get painting!

UPDATE: Wow! I didn't even get them up on Etsy yet, and the 2 dressers sold! Thank you Kari & Jessica! More to come, so keep watching!