Saturday, February 6, 2010

how did I miss this?


Did you know about this?

I had no idea!



HOW DID THIS ESCAPE ME!?

So, you mean to tell me...on nights like tonight...when the hubby is off playing poker with the guys...and I am home in my jammies cruising my favorite blogs...I can click over and SHOP AT GOODWILL!!!???

I can't believe I didn't know about this!

It seems to be just like any other visit to a Goodwill store...you have to sift through a lot of "stuff" to find the treasures...but in 10 minutes I already have 3 things on my "watch list".

And I can even search the Goodwill in my own city so I don't have to pay shipping. Is this why I can't find the good stuff lately...are they hiding it all in the back room so it can go up for auction??

Seriously. I don't need to be able to thrift 24 hours a day.

This could be bad. Very bad.