Monday, September 27, 2010

I heart the fancy farmgirl...



I am so in love obsessed with Tiffany's photography.

I mean, to say the girl is amazing is the understatement of the year! Really.

Did you see her post today? I about fell off my chair.

It is a sweet little story about a gorgeous young girl. Her husband is in Iraq right now and she wanted to send him a few speical photos. I am a lover of anything old Hollywood so these totally rocked my world. I swear I was born in the wrong era sometimes. I love the romance of the 1940s...Bogart & Becall, black and white photos...old WWII planes.

~ sigh ~

Enough words. Go visit Tiffany's blog and take in some seriously gorgeous eye candy.

Here is a sneak peek...





Happy Monday, girls!

I am off to do finishing touches for my LAST show of the year. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!

Come see me this weekend...Kane County Flea Market in St. Charles, IL. So many of you have emailed to ask, so if I can fit it in before I load my trucks, I will try to give you a little photo preview...but no promises on that. Things always get a little crazy the week of a show!












24 comments:

  1. Well that is beyond sweet. That girl is gorgeous...yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,

    I love images from that era!! Elegant!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw FFG post...AMAZING! She's uber talented !
    Tammy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing--you've made my day a little brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw that last night. what a great story. and a beautiful girl. wow. i got to meet tiffany on saturday when we were in minnesota. great gal. hope to see you Saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!! Thanks for posting that. Her photography is just amazing and the girl is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good morning Mary! you are so kind, and I think you of course are super talented! Your blog is goregous!!
    Thanks for making my birthday so sweet....
    xoxox, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely lovely!
    Off to pay her a visit right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers! The pics are gorgeous and she is beautiful!!! Good luck on your upcoming show!!
    Hope we do get to see some pics!!??
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know!! i saw that post just this morning and wow - what a great stylist/photographer she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE her photography, too... her pictures are just amazing! Good luck with your show! :)
    Hugs ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! The photography is awesome and the girl is absolutely gorgeous. I am with you, I have always felt that I was born in the wrong era. Thanks for sharing Tiffany with us. I am off to visit her now.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. ~*~WOW those images are beautiful..im sure her hubby will LOVE them too! ;) I will check out her blog right now..~**~Hugs,Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  14. have fun! i'm off to check out her blog! take care, susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. her photos are gorgeous!!! Oh my goodness ~ what a fun thing to do:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I had my fingers on the wrong buttons :) Anyway....Love the picture, she has so much talent, I'm on my way to go check it out. Good luck with your painting!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey W.T...how've ya been? What a great theme for a photo shoot...and that girl is gorgeous. I hope you do great at your show...I know you will ;o)

    ~Dude
    Oh...I tried calling you on Friday...I'm not sure if I called the right number...I left a message anyway. I hope all is going good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know what you mean! Her work is amazing! It takes me to that happy place : ))

    ReplyDelete
  19. It doesn't hurt that she is gorgeous! Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I too just adore her photos... I even asked my hubby if we can book a flight to get family pictures taken... he thought I was crazy. Think she would come to Georgia?/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I dream about 1930-1950's nostalgia all the time.. I esp. love looking up all the old skincare/makeup vintage clips on you tube.. some of them are really funny. That girl is beautiful! I'm going to check out Tiffany's blog.. thanks for sharing it!
    xo--Lara

    ReplyDelete
  22. What beautiful photos...her husband is going to l.o.v.e. them :) I'll have to take a look at that blog.

    ReplyDelete