Monday, September 27, 2010

I heart the fancy farmgirl...



I am so in love obsessed with Tiffany's photography.

I mean, to say the girl is amazing is the understatement of the year! Really.

Did you see her post today? I about fell off my chair.

It is a sweet little story about a gorgeous young girl. Her husband is in Iraq right now and she wanted to send him a few speical photos. I am a lover of anything old Hollywood so these totally rocked my world. I swear I was born in the wrong era sometimes. I love the romance of the 1940s...Bogart & Becall, black and white photos...old WWII planes.

~ sigh ~

Enough words. Go visit Tiffany's blog and take in some seriously gorgeous eye candy.

Here is a sneak peek...





Happy Monday, girls!

I am off to do finishing touches for my LAST show of the year. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!

Come see me this weekend...Kane County Flea Market in St. Charles, IL. So many of you have emailed to ask, so if I can fit it in before I load my trucks, I will try to give you a little photo preview...but no promises on that. Things always get a little crazy the week of a show!