Wednesday, September 14, 2011

country living fair...I'm off!





Au revoir!


I am off to the Country Living Fair in Ohio today!

And thanks to all the fabulous suggestions yesterday, I have lots of places to stop along the way! I am super excited about visiting the flea in Springfield, OH and the Pottery Barn Outlet, too. I have a feeling I am going to pack the car before I even get to the CL show! Good thing I remembered to pack a few boxes, packing paper and some tape. A girl should always travel prepared, you know!

I will be back on Monday with lots of photos, but until then...you can find me on Twitter yaking on about my adventures, my finds and whatever random thoughts pop into my head while I am on the road...again!

Want to follow along?? You can find me on Twitter under the name {urbanfarmgirlco}.

 Ahhhh....have I ever told you how much I love a good roadtrip?? Yeah...yeah...I know I have many, many times!  

Oh, and the photo above has absolutly nothing to do with my trip...I just found that stack of books at a sale over the weekend, they may soon find their way to my Etsy shop! Aren't they pretty?? {wink...wink...}

Did I mention there is something FUN in it for you, too?? I am going to host a giveaway when I get back! What kind of girl would I be if I went to all these fabulous places and didn't bring a souvenir back for my friends?! I promise I'll make it a good one!

Have a great week...and weekend, too!

{On a sidenote: Blogger isn't letting me leave comments on your blogs...again. Anyone know what is up with this? Ugh. Wordpress is looking better and better all the time. Grrrr...}




20 comments:

  1. I hope I see you. I will have a pink flower on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. give me a holler if you have time while you are there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! On your side note: Do you use Internet Explorer? I've found that most of the time I can't comment on Blogger blogs if I'm using IE. I've downloaded Firefox and use that for blogging and comments, it hasn't failed me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. {moping} well, have fun. I guess... I mean, I sort of had my hopes up that you were coming here. Just kidding!! Have a great time! Can't wait to see what you bring home!! Hopefully, I will have a little shopping money to buy some things from your etsy... just for me!
    xo~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Travels! I can’t wait to see what treasures you bring back home. Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Nothing like a road trip to a fun fair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to stop by and check out your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have Fun! I just came back from my fleamarket trip to France, but the american ones are high on my list too, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fun trip! I had a problem leaving comments. Someone suggested to UNCHECK the keep me signed in on the sign in page on blogger. It worked! Terry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm so envious! Have fun and show us what you find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogger has done that to me, too...but only w/ certain people's blogs for some reason. Have a great trip! Hope the weather is great! andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dont think its blogger that is the problem its internet explorer...I switched too Google Chrome and it is awesome and faster than IE hope that helps Frances Oh have a blast and dont forget to blog about your adventure

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a great time! I plan on being there on Sunday! Can't wait!

    Diane/Marion, Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy your trip and,like you, I love road trips and travelling on any mode of transportation.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love to meet up with you at the Springfield flea. I will be there on Friday afternoon. If per chance you are there then, call me on my cell (614)284-8794. Hope you're having the best of times at each event. Two major events in the same weekend is more than any girl could ask for.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you are having lots of fun shopping and shopping!!
    I am having no problems with blogger...sorry you are!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  17. so happy you stopped by the Pottery Barn Outlet!! The next time i make a trip to the TEXAS one I will let you know-it is HUGE--Can't wait to see your pics--going to chicago tomorrow for an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint workshop--all day!! so excited...

    ReplyDelete
  18. i was at the CL fair! wish i would have known! wish i would have known about the springfield flea market! i spent enough money at the CL fair, probably good i didn't go! ha! hope you brought back lots of goodies! i know i did!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do you use Internet Explorer? I've found that most of the time I can't comment on Blogger blogs if I'm using IE. I've downloaded Firefox and use that for blogging and comments, it hasn't failed me yet.

    ReplyDelete