Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blue River Cottage



Beth, over at The Stories of A to Z woke me up with some gorgeous eye candy this morning, so I just had to share! The lucky girl toured this beautiful home in Norfolk, VA...and let me tell ya...if it wasn't already sold, I just may have called a moving van and headed South!

This house is A-MA-ZING....to say the least!

The inside is full of beachy goodness...white painted moulding like I have never seen...a kitchen that is to die for...a staircase that  I swear I would not complain going up and down 100 times a day...serioulsy, go take a look. I'm gonna stop typing now and go pay it a visit again myself.

Pop over to Beth's blog to take a peek of the inside...



Enjoy!


12 comments:

  1. Thanks Mary for sharing this gorgeousness with your readers! Peeps, you won't be disappointed. It looks humble from the outside but just WAIT until you see the interior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a darlin' home mary!
    thanks for sharing

    ps..can't wait to see your etsy grand opening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, it's gorgeous!!! I featured your cabinet today, I just love it!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. those homes are pure heaven. i'll move in next door. howdy neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously beautiful!!!!!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a charming home! I just love all the details inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some serious eye candy here!! So beautiful and I am definitely swooning!!
    I too could move right in!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a cottage--Old and New. Maybe you could talk him into building one a little more North.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, that's quite something. Love the kids bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks adorable! Off to see it...

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete