Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm over at Vintage Junky today!



Just checking in to say hello to everyone! I really thought life would slow down a little and I would have more time to blog when my show season ended a few weeks ago...but the whirlwind continues!

I am a busy little bee setting up an Estate Sale at my hubs grandmother's home and planning the updates to her cute little bungalow in hopes of a quick sale when it is finally on the market. So don't forget about me! I will show you some of my projects as I go through the process of updating her cute little home. Sorting through 85 years of "life" has been all-consuming the last few weeks. But I am finding some amazing things I will be adding to my Etsy shop over the next few weeks!

And for some fun news...come see my post over at Vintage Junky today! Michelle is doing a fabulous series every Wednesday called "What I Keep" and I am spilling the secrets of the finds I just can't seem to part with! I'm even going to add a few new goodies to my Etsy shop in honor of the occasion!

I'll be back soon! I just need to get through this Estate Sale this weekend so I can breathe again!


17 comments:

  1. if you see any trucks (or shield shaped advertising mirrors!) in your sorting, save them back for me, m'kay? ha!
    xo~
    and I know someone who will DIE over that fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When and where will the sale be? Would love to shop it!! The color of that truck is just perfedct!


    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that truck! Great patina! Can't wait to see the rest of your treasures...

    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoyed your post of there today! find me a red truck too...real or toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just something special about those little trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love estate and tag sales. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great sale!! Hope you sell out!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am dreading the day we have to go through my Mom and Dad's and my MIL's homes. I have very little room to absorb anything. I love old stuff bur after years of collecting my own old stuff I love, I have no room for any of theirs. And with that thought I am off to your Etsy site. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My parents ran estate sales for awhile so I have helped organize and run several. I loved sorting thru the stuff but it is hard work. They often bought the estates outright so my "pay" usually came in the form of a treasure or two.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm spending a little time checking out new blogs, so i thought id stop and say hello to you folks. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That would be awesome to visit... I bet it's going to be a blast for you! (I adore that little truck... I've been hunting for one like that for years, and they are harder and harder to find, but OH SO CUTE when you do!) Happy Wednesday girl!
    Blessings,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay...that little green truck is adorable.

    Your friend, Dude

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi mary! i'm going over to read all about it! susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. really love your car and your hunter boots:-), hughs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have just started blogging and you are my second site to visit ... I love you spirit and I love the green truck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that vintage truck!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  17. We all can't wait to see some of the projects our working on or inspiring to work on.

    ReplyDelete