Friday, October 12, 2012

chicago area SALE OF THE CENTURY




I am still suffering from heart palpations, but I think I can get through this post. 

My girl Susan, from Maple & Magnolia fame is HAVING A SALE!!!




Do you know what this means, my Chicago peeps?? Good stuff. REALLY, REALLY good stuff is on the chopping block!

Everything from new to old, vintage to Pottery Barn will be at her sale. Stuff from HomeGoods, Target, Ralph Lauren, repurposed goodies...you get the idea. 

I have been in her house. Her guest house. Her garage. And let me tell you first hand....this is going to be a GOOD one. 

Would it be weird if I set up a tent in her ditch so I could be the first in line on Friday morning??



Need more enticing? Check Susan's blog often. She will be posting preview photos leading up to the sale. 

To be sent an invitation please send an email to mapleandmagnolia@gmail.com with 'sale' in the subject line. (And tell her the Farmgirl says Hi!) Invitations containing the address, map and details will go out via email early next week. 

Hope to see you there!