Last call to get your registrations in for this incredible e-course, girls!!
Monday all the fun begins!
The 5 lovely ladies shown above have put together an amazing line-up of videos, Q&A sessions, recipes, photos and a private Facebook group so you can connect with other people take the course!
You've seen their blogs...these girls KNOW what they are talking about. They have good advice on all things home. I don't know about you, but I get a little flustered when I know the Holidays are coming. I want my home to look cozy and inviting, yet fresh and put-together. Such pressure, don't you think? Well, I for one, am hoping for a new perspective on my home with this course. I just want to take the pressure off and ENJOY!
I am focusing on my home office and guest bedroom this month...I am switching rooms and giving each a new look! I am so excited to get inspired and get to work!
Here is a little run-down of all the goodies you can expect from this course...
* Each week you will have amazing truthful videos from not only the five teachers but other creative women.
* Each week we will take a room from one of YOU and all five women will give their suggestions telling you how they would transform the room with their style.
* There will be 50+ project videos.
These will be incredible videos that include everything from gardening, cooking, gift giving and decorating.
* There will be written tips from each woman telling you how she starts a room, picks paint, fabrics, etc. You will learn where to start when putting your own home together.
* Tons of beautiful house photos from each of the five women.
* Videos that truly reflect what life is like in each of their homes. The stuff that life is really about.
* Each woman will share their own truthful journey about how they started making their home a reflection of their hearts.
* Each person registered will get an easy entertaining e-book to download.
It will contain go to recipes for beautiful and easy entertaining (they do go together), photos of table settings that take the stress out of having people over, favorite drinks and so much more (and their funniest entertaining story).
* There will be a private Facebook group to connect with other class members.
* There will be a once a week live discussion with one of the teachers!
* You will get printables and pdfs to keep and use again and again.
Class begins October 22nd
Registration is now open
The price is $58 for all 5 weeks
Want in on the fun?? I am already registered, so hope you will be, too!
Click the button below to go to Jen's blog and register..
Come on! You know you want to!