Thursday, October 4, 2012

kane county flea this weekend!



It is going to be an BEAUTIFUL fall weekend here in Illinois! A little nip in the air...I can't wait for the flea - are you coming out to shop? I missed last month...the first time in 6 years...but my Dad was so ill, I just had to be with him. I had a friend run the booth for me, but I missed seeing and talking to everyone!


For those of you that have shopped my space I want you I will be there, but the selection will be small this month. So much went on last month, and I have been out of town basically the whole month helping my mom adjust to her new life, I just didn't have time to get as much done as usual. 


I will have a few chalkboards...


And a cabinet that would be PERFECT for under a flat screen...or as a buffet...or a changing table...


A couple of pieces with some cute details...


And a china cabinet that is so much better in person...pale gray beadboard & chippy white chicken wire...


Of course I will have a ton of frames...


all shapes, sizes and colors!


Hope to see you there!

Oh, and just for fun if you hop over to Susan's blog today, Maple & Magnolia, you can see a piece of my painted furniture in action. I love it when I see how they fit in at their new homes! 


Happy Thursday girls, I am off to load a truck!

Hope to see you this weekend!


23 comments:

  1. yeah! see you then!!

    btw Mary....I am looking for a tall dresser, but not painted.....let me know if you have something

    ReplyDelete
  2. i may be able to make it!

    smiles to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish I was in Illinois!! Those dressers are beautiful, especially that first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you text me the dimensions on the cabinet/buffet(pic under the chalkboards) 630-220-8749? I might take that instead of the other cabinet we have been discussing. I could have my dad or brother pick it up from the flea on Sat. Let me know!! Thanks!!! Rachel Lawrence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish I could come...your pieces are gorgeous.
    I'm so sorry about your Dad, Mary. I've thought of you a lot...
    Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent pieces . . . I hope you enjoy your Kane weekend . . . after your emotional and sad death of your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Farmgirl! Good luck to you this weekend, hope you sell tons. Everything looks so pretty. It was so much fun visiting with you and Susan last week. Got to do it again soon. Have a great weekend!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun this weekend! I am sure you will have an empty trailer on the way home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovliness - I really really want that round white frame! Wish I could come meet you and do some shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My old and favorite
    haunt, good old KC
    Flea! Hope it is a big
    success for you and that
    it's warmer there than
    it is here ~ yikes, not
    really ready for 40's!!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indeed a nice post! I am also from the SEO background and love to enjoy reading fresh posts on this subject. I would like to thank you for writing this post and now I am your regular reader as I have subscribed your blog in my RSS reader.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you're so cool Mary. And your stuff is too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe another flea season has come and gone and I still didn't make it up there. Boooo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word I just LOVE these peices!!! Wish I lived closer!!!

    ReplyDelete

  15. Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love that cabinet! Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg I LOVE those chalkboards!!! Any chance you have a gray one left? I love all your colored frames too!!!! I am so bummed I couldn't make it out to see you :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful work miss farmgirl!!! i pinned a couple of your pics... so inspiring. hope it was a great wknd for you. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this post, what beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All these pieces look so gorgeous! Love the chalkboards!

    ReplyDelete