Tuesday, October 4, 2011

recovery mode...and a winner!




{aaaaaahhhhhhh.....}

That is all I could say as I plopped into my super-cozy down filled sofa Sunday night.

My flea market season has officially come to an end for 2011.


(thought I would show you a few photos from the weekend. It was c-r-a-z-y busy...I tried to get some before we opened...so sorry they are not the best, but at least you can see some of the things I brought to the show.)


And now I am in what I call "recovery mode". After 6 shows in a row...and hundreds and hundreds of pieces of furniture later, I am tired. My house needs to be cleaned. I need to regroup and work on some projects in my own home.



It was an AMAZING summer, to say the least. You girls rocked my socks off with the support you showed me and my little biz this summer!! I have been doing this so long, and every spring I wonder if this is going to be my last. If you will get tired of my work. Tired of seeing everything painted white.




I start every single show off with those same fears, and every single time you come through and show me the love. This month was no exception, and all I can say is THANK YOU!!!



I have a fantastic giveaway coming up next week to show just how much I appreciate you. So stay tuned! I think you are gonna {LOVE} it!



Speaking of giveaways....

How about I announce the winner of the $50 La Posh Style giveaway!?

Chosen by random.org...the girl that better be ready to get her shop on is....drumroll, please....

KELGIRL

Email me, KELGIRL. Its time for some new boots!