Thursday, February 2, 2012

a few new things in the shop...




Just thought I would show you a few new things I listed in my Etsy shop. I love, love, LOVE my job! Being able to find vintage treasures and antique furniture...giving them new lives and new homes...I love it so much! I had a wonderful time hunting for new things over the weekend, so I just had to show you some of what I found. I filled a truck and a huge trailer...so there is lots more to come! 

{I will be listing new items today through Sunday...}

So lets take a little tour of just a few of the things I got up so far...


This farmgirl is having a really hard time letting go of this folk-art barn!

{love}



I will be listing a bunch of white ironstone this week...this bowl is quite large...love the pattern on the outside...




I have a box full of beautiful old books...most of them french and swedish




...and I found a bunch of these industrial metal part bins...

{i heart industrial}




a little milk glass...




and one FABULOUS antique bait shop sign...isn't that chippy paint just the best!?




I'll have lots of silver...tarnished and beautiful...




and these beautiful girls are still looking for a good home...they are quite large...so would be great on a shelf!



So if you are looking for a little vintage goodness this week...be sure to check back. I am hitting it hard this week with Etsy. And I have a super-special project in the works for my Etsy customers...I can't wait to tell you about it on Monday!

Ok, I am off to take photos. Everyone keep your fingers crossed we get a little sun here in Illinois today!

Oooh...and don't forget you can keep up with all the latest on my new Facebook page!