Saturday, February 25, 2012

goodbye crazy week!



Holy cow, this week flew by! I have been MIA from the blog this week except for a quick post or two. My sister had a biggie surgery Monday...and she is recovering nicely...THANK YOU for all the emails and well wishes! 


I am getting ready to leave for my trip to Nashville on Monday, but I just HAD to get some of this week's finds up on Etsy tonight! 

I have a few unique things this weekend...surgical sterilization trays...I {love} wacky things like this to organize everyday 'stuff'...


and a drawer from an industrial cubby cabinet...

this is the very last one I have...


and a cool old door to a cracker bin from an old grocery...build a little box for it, and you would have a super cool storage/display piece to hang on the wall...


and yet more ironstone plates...



and a {GORGEOUS} ironstone teapot...




and the sweetest little trio of books I have ever seen!

I am in {LOVE} with the colors! perfect for a cottage style vignette or nursery!


It's 10:30 at night..I should be snuggled in next to the hubs watching movies...instead I am lining up blog posts for while I am away, doing the 412 loads of laundry that always seem to happen right before you leave for vacation...and freaking out because no matter how many clothes are in my closet, I ALWAYS feel like I have nothing to pack. 

Ugh. 

Listing a few things on Etsy was a nice distraction from reality tonight.

{smile...}

Have a happy Sunday girls, I have a feeling I am going to be in that day-before-vacation whirlwind!