Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tattered Tiques - open this weekend!




I can't believe it has been 10 days since my last post! I took that vacation thing and squeezed it for every last drop, didn't I? But, I am officially back...will be posting regularly again after my much-needed break. 

{sigh...}

We all need those once in a while, don't we??

I had a FANTASTIC day today! I took a few new things into Tattered Tiques in Lake Barrington, IL. If you live around the Chicago area, you really should take a trip over to the shop this weekend! It was open today, and will be open again Friday and Saturday.

It was super crowded by the time I got there today, and they had only been open for 15 minutes! The weather was so beautiful, everyone was out looking for new things to freshen up their home for spring. It was hard to get pics because it was so busy, but I snuck a few in when the crowd moved into the other room. 



I love the chippy white paint on this bookshelf...


and architectural elements...I am cra-zy about them!






Stop in to see Anne & Julie at the shop...it is located at:

22029 Pepper Rd, Lake Barrington, IL

And don't worry...even though it was super busy today they put new things out all weekend!

Happy Weekend, girls!