Tuesday, March 6, 2012

back to reality...





It was a wonderful week in Nashville! But, it is time to snap back to reality and get back to work. 

We had an {AMAZING} time!!...met some of the most wonderful people, that until last week I only knew through their blog and emails. You never know how things will turn out once you step out from behind the computer screen...but I know I have made a few friends of the very best kind...the life-long kind. The girls I met were some of the most welcoming, genuine people and I am sooo honored to have met them in person!


I can't wait to get a few blog posts together about my trip! We had some crazy weather days that included rain...and even a tornado here and there...so I couldn't get a ton of photos, but I am going to show you a few of my favorite places in the Nashville area to shop! 

But first, the task of unpacking, doing 30 loads of laundry and sending out all those Etsy orders that rolled in while I was gone! I will be back tomorrow with a few details! And at the top of my list....catching up on my blog reading! I need to see what you have all been up to while I was away!

Happy Tuesday, girls! It is great to be back!