Monday, March 19, 2012

HOMEBOUND - the Spring edition!




I am so happy to announce Heather, from Post Road Vintage has put together an amazing Spring issue of her Homebound e-zine! It is even more amazing than the last...full of inspiration with amazing photos!

In this issue you will find inspiration on things like photography, table settings for spring, seed starting, shopping a Paris flea market and even how to make the cutest door-stop ever! 




You can find me between the virtual pages with a little bit of info on one of my MAJOR decor-crushes...

white English ironstone




Heather has an amazing line-up of bloggers that have contributed:

Becky from Buckets of Burlap
Kristin from Faded Prairie
Courtney from French Country Cottage
Janet from Shabby Fufu
Andrea from Faded Plains
Maria from Rusty Hinge

If you have not already subscribed...click here to visit Heather's blog so you can sign up! Oh, and did I mention...it is free? Yep, thats right...we are just here to spread our love for the things we love!

Oh, and speaking of ironstone....Ironstone-palooza will be happening in my Etsy shop Wednesday night. It went so fast last time, I thought I would give everyone a heads-up so you know when to expect it! 

Happy Monday, girls! 

I will be back tomorrow showing you one of my favorite places in Tennessee to shop! Stay tuned!