Sunday, January 30, 2011

i heart the growers daughter....




Every once in a while I stumble on a blog that stops me in my tracks.

I am immediately taken in by the beauty...the music...the photos...a *love at first sight* kind of thing, I guess you could say!

That is how I felt when I found Maria and her blog The Grower's Daughter!

A page or two into it and I was head-over-heels! 

Smitten. 

Inspired.

*Tickled.*

First, I found her Etsy shop...and I got really excited!




Gorgeous photography and such incredible vintage finds!




It was from her amazing shop that I found her blog.

Instantly, I was head-over-heels!

Inspired.

Smitten.

How could I not fall madly in love??

The girl makes the most beautiful muffins I have ever seen!!




And her living room is sooooo incredible!

The lamps...the pillows...the sofas...I *love* every single inch of it!


(all photos property of the Grower's Daughter, please do not use without permission from Maria)


*sigh*

Isn't it just so pretty??

You should see her dining room...and she has the most amazing old cabinet in her kitchen, too!

I just had to share Maria and her amazing talents with you! Head over to her blog and be inspired...and after you have a look around...don't forget to take a moment to visit her Etsy shop!

 I am off to dream about Maria's beautiful home...don't you love drifting off to sleep feeling inspired??

*sigh*

Sweet dreams, girls! I can't wait to catch up with you all on Monday morning!


28 comments:

  1. Thanks for directing us over there! Her blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Maria amazing? I found her blog last week, and loved it so much. She has this beautiful vision and such a sensibility when she writes. I thoroughly enjy reading her blog.

    Angie
    Linen + Verbena

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has a beautiful blog! Thanks so much for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the EXACT same way when I found her blog through Secret Garden Cottage. Love all of it! So kind of you to feature her. I really love your blog and etsy as well : )
    Blessings,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a smitten kitten myself...i love her blog, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. `Looks McDreamy! I am off for a visit with her now.~Cheers kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its just beautiful!!!

    Hugs,
    Rozmeen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found her Etsy shop first too, and instantly fell in love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mary,
    After this wonderful introduction who can resist going to visit her. I'm heading right over.

    hugs
    sissie

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, she has a beautiful blog. i love visiting.

    mary, mary, i LOVE my new cabinet!!!!!!! it looks so beautiful in my studio. just perfect. thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Mary, you've made my week! This was such a lovely way to start the week. Thank you so much for the kind words! I feel the same way about you and your blog - so inspiring, and so lovely.

    PS. I was giggling all morning because for some reason, all I kept thinking was "She loves my muffins!".

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so understand what you mean about discovering wonderful & beautiful blogs! I mean you really know within seconds! Thanks for sharing! By the way, I felt that way when I discovered yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing your beautiful finds! I'm going to pop over there a.s.a.p.! Have a wonderful day!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree, Mary! She has such a beautiful style! I love her LR, too... those pillows are fabulous! She'll be sponsoring a giveaway on my blog this week, so make sure to come by and check it out. I don't even know what the gift is going to be yet, but I'm sure Maria will come up with something lovely.
    I hope you have a great week, friend! :)
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could lounge in her living room all day...{daydreaming...} And a Giveaway on the Secret Garden Cottage!!! Yay!!

    Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful week:)
    ~Katie
    www.poshhouseoriginals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing. I love reading new blogs and will head over shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Mary thanks for sharing ~ it all looks incredible! I'll be catching up on her blog as the snow is moving in here again!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful blog. Smitten is a perfect word!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maria does have a beautiful home and such cute etsy items. I'm enjoying seeing ideas for her latest project, their sunroom.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mary it is just so beautiful, I will go and visit right away!

    Do come and enter my amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh her blog looks simply beautiful! thank you for sharing it with us!
    XoXo
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for stopping by AND for introducing me to Maria's blog... you owe me 2 hours! I loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. heading over now...thanks for pointing us in her direction.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Mary~ check out my new blog post!!;) Hugs,Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete
  26. Heading there now!
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Liz
    http://mylovelylittlelulu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. i just found that blog too !! love it !

    ReplyDelete