Thursday, January 13, 2011

wanted: loving home for sweet cabinet




Remember my post about this beauty??




I did a post about her over the summer...

when I found her the poor girl looked like this...





But I gave her a new life with white paint...a little distressing...




some chicken wire...and new linen curtains...





Well, now that the "Urban Plains Project" is underway (if that sounds totally crazy, its because you may have missed the posts here and here about it...) this girl needs a new home.

Sadly, I don't have a single spot in my home where she will fit.

Now, when I originally did the post, there were a few of  you that reeeeaaallllyy wanted me to sell her. Some of you were even local....but alas, that was so long ago I no longer have the emails.

Two of you even came to my booth at the Kane County Flea asking if I was going to part with her...

So, whoever you were...if you are out there...and still want to give this girl a home...email me for princing info!

UPDATE:
This lovely girl has found a new home! THANK YOU to all that emailed wishing to "adopt" her!

She is looking for a new home. Sniff....sniff... 


Otherwise...I officially have my first piece done for my first show of the flea market season!

Happy Thursday, girls!

Oh, and I am reloading the Etsy shop tonight...come by a little later and take a peek!