Monday, January 17, 2011

today, i heart sundance...




This morning, I was searching online for bed linens to use for the "Urban Plains" project...and I remembered my love of the Sundance catalog. I don't hear blogs refer too Sundance to often, but it is one of my favorite sites to find inspiration...

Ok, I know it has a lot of "western" style things...but they also have some of the most gorgeous vintage-inspired, rustic style things...which I personally LOVE to blend with my mostly-white decor...

Here are a few of my favorite things, just thought you might enjoy some "pretty" on your Monday morning...



First up, a lovely rustic barnwood key rack...I am only of those "always losing my keys" people, so this is perfect for me! But, sorry Sundance...I have enough barnwood to make about 986 of these, so I am whipping one up myself. Hmmm...maybe I should add one or two to my shop??? Anyone else out there losing their keys on a daily basis...or is that just me?



Next up...this fabulous clock. As soon as I saw it I thought of Maria from Dreamy Whites.
She has one very similar above her fireplace...love, love, LOVE it!




Ohhh...and LOVE these gorgeous french-inspured table linens.
They come in red and a beautiful aqua blue, too!




This basket is one I could not resist. It is going to hit my door-step next week, and I am so excited! I have seen this one in so many decorating magazines, I am so glad I finally found it! What does it say about your life when a basket gets you so stinkin' excited???




Speaking of baskets...isn't this just dreamy?? I immediately though of laundry-room storage.
This one is going on the birthday with list!




Anyone remember the blog post when I was searching for chairs like these?? I still never took the plunge and bought any, because I am hoping to find vintage and have the paint removed...but these just may have to do. I love them so. I wonder if they would rust outside?? Wouldn't they be fabulous around my white salvaged-wood patio table??

Love.




And I can't forget...bed linens is what started this Sundance-love-affair this morning! I am thinking about this bedskirt...but in white. I love the little ruffle. 

Simple and sweet.




I am looking out my window as I type this...and it is snowing...sideways.

Ugh.

I think I am going to click over from Sundance to Expedia and book me and the hubs a weekend in the Florida Keys! I need a little sunshine in my life! Doesn't that sound like a good idea?

Happy Monday, girls!

Stay warm and cozy today!

I am off to paint the "Urban Plains" bedroom today...it is going to be a lovely Benjamin Moore shade of white called..."Snow White".

Ironic, isn't it??