Monday, January 3, 2011

time to renew and refresh...



Wow! I cannot believe it has been 2 weeks since my last post!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!



It has been c-r-a-z-y around here, and I have been going non-stop for weeks! I was painting and delivering furniture to clients...even on Christmas Eve! But I couldn't say no...there was a special little girl that needed her very first big girl bed under the tree from Santa!

And I have been working on a top-secret project...and I cannot wait to share the exciting news with all of you soon!

But until then, I just wanted to check in, and let you know I will be back in a couple of days...refreshed and ready to start new projects for a New Year!

First up...a guest bedroom makeover that I will be doing with a very special blog friend of mine!

 I am so excited to share the details...but first I have furniture to paint today!

Enjoy your Monday, friends!