Friday, May 6, 2011

one AMAZING DIY kitchen makeover!




Have you girls seen this gorgeous kitchen??? I am sure you, have...but I decided I just had to showcase it anyway! I am in L-O-V-E!  Kimberley, from Restoration House completed a DIY makeover on her kitchen...I am in crazy about every little detail!

It never ceases to amaze me what one can do with a can of white paint and a brush...

I know you are gonna love this as much as I do...so ENJOY!





One thing I love about Kimberley is that she is all about the details....




I can't stop staring at her faucet...is that weird??

I think I want one.




I love that she took basic, oak cabinets...




and transformed them into this gorgeous kitchen.

All.by.herself.

(Well, ok...the Hubby was right along side her, but you know what I mean.)


(All photos are property of Kimberley at Restoration House, and used with her permisson. Please do not copy.)


 
You have to see more of this kitchen, girls! It's a good one, so pop over to Restoration House and have a look at all her gorgeous photos!

Amazing.

19 comments:

  1. What a wonderful kitchen! Especially the wallpaper is so beautiful!
    Hugs,
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great inspiration since hubby and I will be doing the same with our oak cabinets this year...soon they will be white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these is just lovely! amazing difference! thanks for sharing, have a great weekend!! susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kim's kitchen and her blog...she always has so many wonderful projects going on! The cabinets look fantastic. I love the pops of green, too! Thanks for this post!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a beautiful kitchen. thanks for sharing. i am heading there now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On my way there now! WOW!!!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a fantastic job! I love the paper behind the shelves and all the white:) White in kitchens is really just dreamy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything Kim does and her blog. Her photos are stunning, too.
    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. so bright and clean!
    That is a wonderful DIY project!!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup! I drooled all over it on Kim's site! lol! I am sooooo envious of all the gals out there with white cabinets!!! Any body else's hubby have a strange attachment to wood-toned cabinets.....????!! lol!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That kitchen is definitely a WOWZER!!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful...what time is coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the whole kitchen, but I have to say that wallpaper is my fav!...words that I never thought would come out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! I'm in love with the blackboard! I just picked up a frame at a yard sale, now I know what I'm going to do with it!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The set up of her kitchen reminds me of a house we almost bought back when we were house hunting. What a wonderful job she has done here.. it is very nice! Lots of freshness & inspiration here! I love her use of the wallpaper; it does nicely for accenting all the white. And I love her linen sink skirt, and her iron scroll shelf brackets.. and.. and.. I can go on.. ;) This is very similar to how I want my kitchen to look.
    Lara :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there! Linked to your blog from Restoration House just to find you just featured her! Haha! I love your blog and am happy to be your 2000th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've lived in three houses, all of them fix-me-ups. In each, the first thing I did was paint all the wood white. It's definitely the cheapest way to make the big difference.

    Thanks for sharing. I just ran across you blog and think it's delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I missed the makeover with all my computers gone. It's gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to see your makeover :)
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous kitchen! Love, Love the wallpaper:)
    Blessings,
    Carol
    http://raisedincotton.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete