Friday, May 6, 2011

one AMAZING DIY kitchen makeover!




Have you girls seen this gorgeous kitchen??? I am sure you, have...but I decided I just had to showcase it anyway! I am in L-O-V-E!  Kimberley, from Restoration House completed a DIY makeover on her kitchen...I am in crazy about every little detail!

It never ceases to amaze me what one can do with a can of white paint and a brush...

I know you are gonna love this as much as I do...so ENJOY!





One thing I love about Kimberley is that she is all about the details....




I can't stop staring at her faucet...is that weird??

I think I want one.




I love that she took basic, oak cabinets...




and transformed them into this gorgeous kitchen.

All.by.herself.

(Well, ok...the Hubby was right along side her, but you know what I mean.)


(All photos are property of Kimberley at Restoration House, and used with her permisson. Please do not copy.)


 
You have to see more of this kitchen, girls! It's a good one, so pop over to Restoration House and have a look at all her gorgeous photos!

Amazing.