Thursday, November 24, 2011

Homebound e-zine!



I have some exciting new to share!


Heather, from the beautiful blog Post Road Vintage has put together a GORGEOUS new e-zine for everyone to enjoy...and I am so lucky to have been a part of it!

You may remember me showing you a "before" of the cabinet below on my blog last month....


(click here to subscribe)


Between the virtual pages of the e-zine, I am giving some info on how I took it from 'before' to 'after'!

You can also find projects and decor inspiration from some of my very favorite bloggers:

Andrea - Faded Plains
Carol - Raised in Cotton
Lynda - Lynda Naranjo Photography
Courtney - French Country Cottage
Heather - Post Road Vintage


If you would like to have pages of endless inspiration delivered straight to your email inbox, click here or below the photo above.

No strings...no spam...and best of all this Holiday season...it doesn't cost a dime!

Just sharing the love of all things home...homemade...and vintage! I hope you will take a moment to check it out! It is Heather's very first e-zine, and I think she did a FABULOUS job!

I will be adding new goodies to my Etsy shop after the weekend, so stay tuned!

And there is still time to enter my giveaway! You could be one of 2 lucky readers to win a copy of Artful Blogging! Click here to enter!