Monday, April 2, 2012

Nada Barn Sale - coming in May!




I know our weekends fill up fast as soon as spring arrives, so I thought I would let you in on a fabulous Barn Sale going on in May that you don't want to miss! Mark your calendars, girls, I am so excited to announce I am going to be selling at Anne Marie's Nada Barn Sale this May! I am super lucky to have been able to team up with 4 other wonderful girls, and we are all going to share one huge space that is going to be over-flowing with vintage goodness! 


You can find me, along with:

Anne & Julie from Tattered Tiques
Stacey from A Sort of Fairytale
Susan from Maple & Magnolia

We will be selling our wares in a large space in Anne Marie's barn. I have been out poking around all sorts of places...barns, old industrial warehouse, estate sales, auctions....and I have found some of the most incredible vintage wares for this show! Now we just have to hope I can part with it all for the show! {hee...hee...}

I will not be bringing my painted furniture to this show, you can find that at my Kane County Flea Market booth May - October (see my sidebar for dates.) For this show, it is all about simple, beautiful old things. A little farmhouse in style, a little chippy and rustic and a whole lot of beautiful!

The sale is located in Northern Illinois, on one of the most beautiful farms...a perfect escape...a beautiful drive to the country outside Esmond, IL. There is nearby hotel, just in case you want to make a weekend of it and explore our little corner of the Midwest. If you want to learn more about the sale you can visit Anne Marie's blog here and her website for her farm events here

Hope to see you all there!